- 300,000 members in Israel and 20,000 members in NA’AMAT sister organization branches abroad.
- 30 regional branches throughout the country located in towns, cities and villages, in agriculture settlements and in the Arab sector.
- 17,000 infants and toddlers are cared for in approximately 250 Day Care Centers (including 23 multi-purpose centers for extended care)
- 3,500 students are educated in 10 Technological High Schools, 2 Agricultural Youth Villages (Ayanot and Kanot) and 10 high schools in the Arab sector.
- 25 Legal Bureaus and 5 Women’s Rights Centers are maintained throughout the country.
- 10,000 women are helped each year at a NA’AMAT Legal Aid or Women’s Rights Center
- 20,000 Legal Counseling Inquiries per year.
- 1,000 women and men receive domestic violence prevention counseling each year.
- 180 University Scholarships awarded annually with 4 additional Ph.D. grants in Gender Studies and 4 in Science.
- 7-8 petitions are filed each year by NA`AMAT Attorneys to the Supreme Court, sitting as a high court of Justice, regarding the status of women and related issues.
- Tens of legislative initiatives are proposed annually to the Knesset (Israeli Parliament).
Think Israel. Think NA’AMAT
Click the map for a larger version to see where NA’AMAT is working in Israel.