Legacy Planning – It’s a Woman’s Issue!
WHAT Will Your Legacy Be?
- Because I believe in the practice of Tikkun Olam
- Because I am part of a caring community
- Because the people of Israel are important to me
- Because it’s good to have sound financial planning
- Because as others built for me today, I must build for others tomorrow
WHERE Should I Give?
- NA’AMAT USA supports 180 early childhood centers in Israel
- NA’AMAT USA supports at-risk teens in Israel with Youth Villages & Tech High Schools
- NA’AMAT USA provides legal & psychological services for Israeli women facing domestic violence & harassment
- NA’AMAT USA provides scholarships for women pursuing advanced degrees
HOW Can I Get Started?
SUNDAY, MAY 23
3:00 PM ET, 2:00 PM CT, 12:00 PM PT – Online
Learn From the Pros!
Presenter: Laurie G. Steiner, Esq. CELA
Attorney, OSBA Certified Specialist in Elder Law
Solomon, Steiner & Peck, Ltd.
*Certified Elder Law Attorney by the National Elder Law Foundation approved by the Commission on Specialization of the Supreme Court of Ohio
Presenter: Sam Gurvitch
SDG Asset Management Group, LLC.
“Advisory Services Provided by Oxinas Partners. Securities cleared through Charles Schwab.”